- Developmental Disability
- Our certified Pharmacists and staff work with your facility to answer any medication questions
- We have certified DD nurses on staff to assist
- Provide seminars, webinars, and training
- fficient and timely dispensing and shipment of medications
- Highly responsive billing and medical records team
- 100% visibility and control, Customized medication packaging solutions
DD/ID AT HOME
- The excessive use of psychotropic medicines, especially antipsychotic medicines, sedatives, and hypnotics, can lead to significant adverse events. Our pharmacists have proved to have a positive impact in patients on psychotropic medicines. Monthly meetings are arranged by our pharmacists with the caregivers and families of individuals with DD/ID where individual medication regimens are discussed. This leads to happier, more functional and informed patients.
DD/ID EDUCATION SETTING
- Community Care Rx works closely with education settings for those with Developmental Disabilities (DD), keeping in mind that students with disabilities deserve time to excel. Using our program, LearnMyMeds™, we teach individuals with DD how to use their prescribed medication to breed independence. We teach them by offering monthly in-service medication literacy classes to students and staff by a consultant pharmacist.
- Total Medication Management and individualized services by specialty pharmacists
- Focused on adherence packaging (for compliance) and educating our students about their medication
- Medication Synchronization to stop multiple Pharmacy trips and unnecessary hospital visits